This Message Board allow users of this site to post messages and discussions thereof. This is an automated post-moderated function (not pre-moderated). Tackle Tactics Ltd cannot and will not be held responsible for the content.
The following Terms & Conditions apply:
1. Do not upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy (up to, but not excluding any address, email, phone number, or any other contact information without the written consent of the owner of such information), hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
2. We do not tolerate posts made for the purpose of putting down another forum member, group of members, religion, our company, our staff or any of our moderators, past or present.
3. We do not tolerate 'trolling', the process of posting inflamatory messages for the sake of starting an argument, or being plain obnoxious.
4. If your message violates any or all of the points above we reserve the right to take action against you. This can include restrictions such as: Temporary or full bans from our forum. IP/subnet/domain/ISP level blocking of access to our message board. We would prefer that we never have to enforce any of these, so keep your forum activity in check and it should never need to happen.
5. While we actively post-moderate our forum messages, due to the nature of the Internet sometimes things can get "out of hand". People may start to attack others in a personal often alarming manner. In these instances we will do our best to cancel/remove the account of the perpetrator. Your own perceptions of "what is offensive" do not apply.
6. We will cancel/remove accounts at our discretion only. Do not threaten us with "legal action" against someone harassing you on the forum. The forums are public places of debate, if you do not like someones message then ignore it. . We and we alone decide if a forum post violates our terms and conditions and it is left up to us if we should remove such a post. The majority of the time we will respect your wishes, but we and we alone make the final decision and there is no appeal process.
7. Advertising: Although you are free to discuss products or services & make recommendations to others on our Forums, no advertising of products and services or any form of commercial or promotional solicitation is allowed unless you are a client of Tackle Tactics Ltd. We ask that you respect this rule. Our clientele assist in paying for the operation of this site & help keep it free for you to use. If you are unsure, don't post the link until you contact the Admin and ask for advice.
Copyrights All third party files offered on our web sites remain the copyright of their respective holders. The postings & any photos made in the Forums remain the copyright of their respective author.